Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Update on Carving Leaves on the Knees

It has been several days since I started carving the knees of the table with the leaf pattern that I selected.  I have not spent all that much time in the shop.   Our daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on Sunday, so we have been busy watching their two year old boy to help out.  But I did get into the shop today and made some progress on the carving.  I should finish tomorrow.   The carving is getting easier since I have already done one practice and 2 legs.  So here is the updated video with my new camera, the video is in HD now.  I keep the old camera in the shop but it is too dusty to leave the new camera out there.
Here is the video:

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Grandpa!
    Now let's get back to work. I want to see you make that top, before the new Granddaughter is walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated congratulations Dave. I'm sure your granddaughter will love Grandpa's workshop one day. My girls love being in mine.

    ReplyDelete